At the Silver Grey Clinic, we treat common conditions that affect the leg and foot, from routine care of nails, treatment of verrucae, corns, callus, right through to functional problems of the leg and foot.
Foot Health Practitioners deliver foot care wherever it is needed. They are trained to recognise foot and leg conditions, treat appropriately and refer when necessary. Many people need simple footcare to maintain mobility and quality of life. Being overweight or diabetic increases the need, and both of these conditions are rapidly increasing in prevalence in the population.
We also supply the very latest foot orthotics either custom or semi custom made using the latest scanning techniques from EDSER labs. We have the facility to scan your feet in our clinic.
Unlike over the counter shoe insoles, orthotics are custom made to address individual foot function.
How do I know if I need orthotics?
You may benefit from custom orthotics if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Uneven wearing of the soles of your shoes
- Your feet point outward or inward as you walk
- You have frequent and undiagnosed heel, foot, ankle, hip, knee or lower back pain
- You frequently sprain or twist your ankle
- You have frequent pain in your shins
- Your toes are crooked
- Your feet hurt after spending just a few minutes standing